We introduced the first oil-burning gas furnace more than 50 years ago. Today, our oil furnaces continue to be one of the most installed oil furnaces in manufactured homes.
- High-efficiency drum or multiple-tube heat exchangers ensures optimum efficiency and long life.
- Built with the Beckett oil burner made by the most reliable burner manufacturer in America.
- High-efficiency operation meets all federal energy efficiency standards.
- Meets HUD requirements.
Our furnace models include:
- The 83% AFUE M5 oil furnace that easily hooks up to a matching cooling system to further improve year-round comfort and efficiency
- The 75% AFUE CMF2 oil furnace which can use natural gas, propane gas or oil burner substitution for total flexibility in the choice of fuel sources to accommodate moves to other geographic locations, fuel availability and fluctuations in fuel prices