We introduced the first oil-burning gas furnace more than 50 years ago. Today, our oil furnaces continue to be one of the most installed oil furnaces in manufactured homes because of features such as:
- High-efficiency drum or multiple-tube heat exchangers ensures optimum efficiency and long life.
- Natural gas, propane gas or oil burner substitution allows total flexibility in the choice of fuel sources to accommodate moves to other geographic locations, fuel availability and fluctuations in fuel prices.
- Built with the Beckett oil burner made by the most reliable burner manufacturer in America.
- High-efficiency operation meets all federal energy efficiency standards.
- Choice of air conditioning-ready furnaces allows easy hook up of a matching cooling system to further improve your year-round comfort and efficiency.
- Meets HUD requirements.
Our furnace models include:
- 83% AFUE M5 Oil Furnace
- 80% AFUE CMF2 Oil Furnace